Universal Single Bay Rapid Desk Charger, Adapter Pod and Power Supply With Cord for U.S. Type Wall Socket for Motorola Cp50 Two Way Radio Batteries
Charge your Motorola CP50 two-way radio more effectively by upgrading to a single bay drop-in rapid desk charger from CutRateBatteries.com. Our high quality radio charger is engineered to perfectly complement the radio as well as offer full compatibility.
This pre-configured kit includes the Single Unit Drop-in Rapid Charger with external power supply and an adapter cup that allows charging of a Motorola CP50 two- way radio and/or battery of various chemistries and capacities.
Our Motorola CP50 Single Bay Rapid Desk Charger meets stringent quality standards and is designed to provide years of reliable service. This charger is manufactured with high quality components in a state-of-the-art certified manufacturing facility. Our dependable quality quad-chemistry radio charger offers fast, reliable charges for Ni-CD, Ni-MH, Li-Ion or Li-Polymer chemistry battery packs. We also provide unsurpassed US-based support and an industry leading 1-year warranty.
- Fast, reliable charge for a single battery with or without radio.
- LED confirms charge status of battery.
- Charges Ni-CD, Ni-MH, Li-Ion and Li-Polymer chemistries.
- Smart charging technology prevents over-charging, while providing automatic recharging when a radio remains powered-on.
- Replaceable adapter pod allows future use with different radios / batteries.
- No complicated charging rules.
- User-friendly: Status LED for each position confirms charging in progress, charging 80% complete, and fully charged.
- Includes external 100V - 240V AC to DC power supply.
:Ni-CD / Ni-MH / Li-Ion / Li-Polymer
:Constant charge for Ni-CD and Ni-MH. Constant current and constant voltage for Li-Ion and Li-Polymer chemistry
Max Charge Current
:700 mA (10.6V - 13.5V)
:Charges 3-8 cell Ni-CD and Ni-MH chemistry batteries and 1 - 3 cell Li-Ion and Li-polymer chemistry batteries.
:Depends on the capacity of the battery. Charger automatically detects the chemistry and capacity of the battery.
:FCC, UL (power supply)
Power Supply Input
:100V - 240V AC / 50 Hz - 60 Hz / 0.5A (max)
Power Supply Output
:15V DC / 1.0A
:15 - 30 Degree Celsius / 59 - 86 Degree Fahrenheit
:0 - 65 Degree Celsius / 32 - 149 Degree Fahrenheit
:115 x 136 x 66 mm / 4.5 x 5.4 x 2.6 inches
:275 g / 0.6 lbs